IMG_3929
Site of the old sand-bottom pool.

In the summer of 1929, neighbors and farmers helped build the pool with large scoops drawn by horses. All the original sand was purchased in Atlantic City and shipped by railway to New Tripoli Railroad Station, where it was transported to the park by Snyder Brothers Contractors, owned by Paul & Arthur Snyder.


The Lynn-Heidelberg Historical Society is a registered 501(c)3 organization.