IMG_4013
Zeisloff Log Cabin
The George Zeisloff log house, built in the 1740's, was originally located along Zeisloff Road about a mile west of New Tripoli. It was moved to Ontelaunee Park in 2001. In the preservation process, we have tried to restore this house as closely as possible to the original structure. Features include the gunsight/peep hole, "Salen Fenster" (soul window), hand split cedar shakes on the roof and a 1747 five plate replica cast iron stove.
Read about Zeisloff's move to Ontelaunee Park.


The Lynn-Heidelberg Historical Society is a registered 501(c)3 organization.